Dear 14 year old self,
- Do not try to escape the awkward teenage phase i.e. no makeup, no hair straighter, no curler. Stay ugly. Be humble.
- Having a hobby is way more important than looking pretty.
- It is okay to not have mongolian features.
- You are already very good in public speaking. Speak up when given a chance. If you have a mic in your hand and people in front of you “Speak” but please don’t begin with quotes. Like ew no quotes please!
- If you have cellulite, you should run, squat or play a sport; do not “not eat”.
- If you don’t like someone, have the balls to not like them. You don’t have to post a picture calling people your friend, sister, godmother or whatever!
- Do not listen to your teachers when they say “you need to improve your studies and behavior”. You are a very sincere straight A student. के भन्न खोज्नु भएको सर?
- Always remember, if people call you “pretty” when they meet you they are saying it because you have a shitty personality.
- Boys will not like you. Deal with it.
- Use sunscreen.
- Stay home with your grandparents on February 9, 2012.
- Watch beauty pageants. You will win the national pageant in 2015.
22 year old self.